This blog is for and by art teachers to share ideas, thoughts, experiences and feelings about teaching and being an artist.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Class #1

What did you learn about in class tonight?  Comment on the class.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed listening to everyone's personal art style and appreciations. It was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I walked away realizing I have really been misssing out on something great by not taking this class before. I am so Jazzed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was AGAIN reminded of how important it is to spend time with fellow artists because it is so inspiring and energizing. The diversity in our styles of artwork appeals to me . I hope to learn from such a. talented group. Looking forward to our first evening of making art together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was amazed at the scope and breadth of the talent in the class. It is always energizing to be around other art teachers. I am so looking forward to this experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned many things from our first class. We share a common attribute of all choosing a profession involving teaching. However, our experiences, artist vision, and medium vary. I was nervous about taking a class with my peers. However, I realized I can learn many new things from my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was interesting to meet everyone i think a good assignment would be discussing our classrooms and how they are set up. Images of diffrent classroom settings might give us more ideas on how to better use our space and storage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think to understand a classroom setting you have to visit it. I love visiting other classrooms--I love seeing the different styles of organization, chaos, rules, student artwork, posters--wouldn't it be great to have a class where we went to different classrooms and the teacher did a demo lesson in their own class. Do you think we should open this blog up to other teachers in our district?

    ReplyDelete